Model 3, "For 12-string guitar", or any steel string guitar with a wide fretboard, 2.25 inches wide, curved for radiuses fretboard. Precisely machined of brass and carefully hand assembled, a Shubb capo is manufactured without compromise. Simply holding one in your hand conveys a sense of quality. Snapping it solidly onto a guitar neck, and then removing it, all within about one second, will confirm its reputation for excellence. What makes the Shubb capo so special? For one thing, its ingenious design: a patented locking action which provides an unrivalled combination of power, speed, accuracy and ease of use. One smooth flip of the lever locks it securely in place... and removes it just as quickly. And the Shubb capo doesn't create tuning problems. Its soft, resilient rubber is specially designed to work just like a fingertip, so it doesn't bend the strings over the frets. Its closing action is just like your hand, so it doesn't pull the string off center. As a result, no re-tuning is necessary!
- Made from nickel - Resists wear and nicks
- Ergonomic lever is easier to handle while opening and closing
- Classic capo design & reliability
- Uses unique material that acts just like your fingertip
- A patented closing action that works exactly like your hand.