The ends of the LED Patch Cables illuminate in red or green as the signal swings from a positive to negative voltage. Made from a flexible, soft-touch rubber, the cables are slightly translucent, letting you see the core of the cable. 3 × LED CV cables per pack Mono mini jacks ideal for eurorack modular synthesizers Light red/green as the signal swings from a positive to negative voltage Colors are swapped for each end: jack 1 +/- red/green, jack 2 +/- green/red Expect a very small drop in signal power – light requires energy! However, in most applications you will not notice any drop. As you can imagine, these light-up LED cables are great for working in the dark! Since the colors vary from red to green with positive or negative voltages and are swapped for each end, they can also help you track and diagnose CV signal flow.
- 3-pack of LED Patch Cables for 3.5mm mono mini jack sockets, suitable for Eurorack Modular Synthesizer
- The patch cable has one jack connector with a red LED for positive voltages and a green LED for negative, the other jack connector with green for positive and red for negative
- Eurorack Synth Patch Cable lengths: 12 inch (30cm) . The plastic connectors have a diameter of 7/16 inch (11mm).
- Great for illustrating CV/gate flow in a modular synth patch, useful for both diagnostics and education. Suitable for oscillator tracking.
- Cable with 28 Awg/1C pure copper wire and Spiral shield for high signal-to-noise ratio. The cables are slightly translucent